Allegra's Journal

Welcome to my journal.. It is about what I am doing, what i am thinking of or what ever happens around me.. but still, my mama is typing it for me.. :p

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tentang Aku


Call me Allegra, please. Mama and Papa gave me a very beautiful name, Allegra Zara Rahadian. Do you know why they gave me that name? Mama said Allegra means Joyful. Zara means Princess ( i guess because Zara is their favorite apparel brand :p ). And Rahadian is my papa name of course. So, i guess I am the Rahadian's princess who gave them a joyful :)

I was born in September 04, 2009 at 02.08 PM. I was a big enough 3120 gr, 46 cm. My mama said, i was sooo red when i was born until 1,5 month later.

I am 'Japanese look like' active little girl and I still love to 'nenen' to my mama :)

Mama papa wants me to be an independence, sholeha, brave, kind, and smiles a lot, not like mama :D

No comments: